Wednesday, May 28, 2008

This is my favorite picture of the girls right now. My little sister Erica is living with me for the summer and I am loving it. We never really "lived" together since I was married by the time she turned eight. Getting to really know her is fun. We are a lot a like! Having my other sister Michelle live with me would just complete the package!! Erica is helping me out a lot with the girls and it's nice to have someone to just hang out with during my crazy days. I fear I won't know what to do with myself when she leaves in August!! Love you Erica!

3 comments:

Lisa Marie Crosby said...

How fun! Our first trip to the beach is next weekend and we can't wait! Erica was excited to live with you, and it looks like you sisters are having fun together!

. said...

SO fun to see more pictures...it has been a while. How great that your sister gets to live with you...I LOVE sister time! And the help is the best I am sure. Your kids are still ADORABLE!

tiffany Snyder said...

what would we do with out sister???? how fun for you guys.. hope to see you soon...