Sunday, January 30, 2011

blessings

This week I have a received an much needed answer to prayer. Having the weight of the problem lifted off my shoulders had been wonderful. The minute I received the much needed news it seemed as if the world was shinning that much brighter. The birds were singing that much louder and the air smelled that much sweeter.

It's funny how news can change your outlook on life. I quickly thought of all my blessings and gave a much needed prayer of thanks. My life, though crazy and complicated is wonderful and perfect. Things are as they should be and I'm secure in that knowledge.

Trust in a Heavenly Fathers will is extremely hard for me to do. even though I am NOT a control freak...when it come to his will or mine...I kinda become one. It's hard for my human eyes to see "all" that my father in heaven sees. But though i may do his will "kicking and screaming" i DO it in the end.

I know he can make my weaknesses strong...as there is many , and I know i can do anything with his help...i"m just thankful that this time...my will was his will!!!!

Kristen

No comments: