Monday, March 14, 2011

Lord let me get through this day....

Dear Reader,

Ever have one of those days when you wonder how you are going to get to the next minute without losing your mind??? Today is one of those days....correct that....the past few weeks have been like that. I do not know what the heck is up with my twins, but they are hell bent on driving me right to the mental hospital.

The consent bickering between them is mind boggling and the competitiveness is crazy!! We can't do ANYTHING without there being a winner! Who gets out of the car first...who gets upstairs first, who poops first! (ok, maybe not the last one but it sure feels like it). I remember this age being very difficult with my son as well. honestly I don't remember motherhood getting "easy" until around the age of five. Our nine year old is AWESOME!!! Sure he isn't perfect but he is a great kid and we as his parents we enjoy him sooo much.

I know this soon will pass and my little girls will be big...though I am afraid there will always be drama because they are girls and well....twins.
I had a major breakdown after a ill fated trip to target..Thankfully, my great neighbor somehow sensed something was up and came over. So embarrassed that I bawled like a baby in front of her. but she took the kids out so I could gain my composure! it was a help even if just for that moment. Poor girl...i swear after seeing motherhood through my eyes she is never going to have e kids!!!! She sees the good, the bad and the ugly of it all!

I love my girls so much and gosh they are just so cute and I feel so lucky to have them and be with them that i hate when i have these days that I feel like I just would like to runaway and never look back :( So instead of doing that I'll just eat a bunch of homemade cookies...

I'll regret it later...but today is most defiantly a chocolate cookie day!!!

kristen

No comments: