Monday, October 29, 2012

pumpkin patch fun

Family Home Evening at the pumpkin patch!

It was a perfect night to hit the pumpkin patch. I made a corn chowder and a peanut butter pie from new recipes i found off of The Pioneer Woman blog. Both things sooo easy to make and soooo delicious! I had my in -laws over and as well as my adorable preggers sister in law. They gobble up the soup!

After dinner we hit the pumpkin patch...or rather "rip off patch"!! Wow...it was 50 dollars to do the different "rides" that the kids wanted to do. Only in orange county can they charge that! Next year, i'm finding the cheaper pumpkin patch so that family night doesn't make us go broke! HA. But as always it a great night. The air was nippy and the moon bright in the sky. My craving for fall weather was fulfilled!
Happy Monday everyone!



kristen

No comments: